Independence Day is this Tuesday and it’s time to celebrate! I hope this recipe roundup helps provide some inspiration. Whether you’re firing up the grill at home or bringing a dish to a friend’s, the following 15 festive red, white and blue recipes are sure to impress!
1. Patriotic Parfait
2. Red, White & Blueberry Overnight Oats
3. Patriotic Strawberry Blueberry Cream Smoothies
4. Red, White & Blue Salad
5. American Flag Fruit Skewers
6. Red, White & Blue Deviled Eggs
7. Red, White & Blueschetta
8. Red, White & Blue Potato Salad
9. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
10. Red, White & Blue Double Berry Coconut Pops
11. Boozy Red, White & Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles
12. Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
13. Red, White & Blueberry Cheesecake Yogurt Cupcakes
Gina Consalvo-Hassick, MA, RD, LDN, CDCES, NCC is a registered dietitian and is actively involved in various food and nutrition communities. She has counseled and assessed a wide range of patients and has experience in outpatient, inpatient, and consulting. Areas of specialization include weight management, eating disorders, and wellness nutrition.